Chevin Bang & Olufsen RT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

End of season night out

3 posters

Go down

End of season night out Empty End of season night out

Post  Steve Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:08 pm

I've been thinking about this and i reckon just a meal and drinks after would be the best idea. I am planning on late September so if people could please add names below if interested and also dates that are out of the question. We'll then attempt to organise a night to suit hopefully everybody....
Steve
Steve

Back to top Go down

End of season night out Empty Re: End of season night out

Post  Steve Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:02 am

why oh why do we bother, is anybody interested in the social side of the team, riding as a team or what?
Steve
Steve

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:21 am

I can't do school nights....erm....work nights.....chain gang nights.....X Factor nights......nights before races.....or training rides.....or when I'm on holiday.....or.....oh b_gger it!

I suggest that we all go out as individuals, tell each other about how it was, and what we talked about, and then see if any of us talked to ourselves about the same thing. Those people obviously have something in common that they can then talk about on the bike when the team trains together. Or...we could share some forum time while we're all eating dinner at home, have a few pints at home, get drunk and boisterous at home, call a taxi while drunk and go home where we can fall on our own bathroom floor, throw up, wake up in the morning with the half eaten kebab that we ordered while drunk, with two black eyes and a broken nose from falling on the floor, and all the bikes thrown into the bin by the wife/girlfriend/boyfriend/Thai bride...along with the pictures of us winning the TLI team award that were next to the family photos. That sounds quite convenient and acceptable to me.

Any better ideas?

lol!

Back to top Go down

End of season night out Empty Night out

Post  CYCLINGC Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:35 pm

It sounds like this has gone by the wayside

Me, Trevor, Stevo went out so maybe that counts? Sad
CYCLINGC
CYCLINGC

Back to top Go down

Post  beard Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:02 am